Okay I don't know if I am really suay or what. Went to a ulu place in NTU thinking that I can cross over to IRO busstop when it is raining. Climb down a flight of super ulu staircase in NTU, my sandals were too slippery and fell down...
I almost fell when I was waiting for lift at my house. And then, I really fell.
It was an heavy fell. I think my seat bone was hurt. I could feel the gush up to my brian. So, I shall not wear my sandals out anymore.
As I headed home, there was really an exhausting drilling happening next to my house wall. My ears were almost drilled while trying to catch some sleep. RAHHHH.... full of angst and complains today.
Thinking about going for tuition again, makes me feel... haiiiii....
Backside still hurts. OUCH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment