Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I went to school today for a lab lesson and psy lesson. It's computer lessons today.

I was on bus 179 on my way, studied malay as the bus was moving very fast. Suddenly don't feel like studying. I look left look right. Saw this pet's for life door card up on every buses ever since monday. I gave a look, "how come so many bull dogs but no cats." Shouldn't cats be as a popular pet as dogs and are more prone to be abandoned? As I turned my head and look around the bus. I saw one with cat! My eyes become so bright as though I seen a million dollars! Then I kept looking at it to avoid forgetting to take it down before I alight. So, as everyone else alighted at north even before I alight. I faster take down the door card. Loves!!!!

I was doing my lab today. and the computer crashed! all my matlab codes are gone before I could save it somewhere. luckily I have friends who have back up. Dislike this kind of feeling.

Serve me right today for putting so much pepper inside my korean rameon. so hot!

I went to Prof Xu hong's office today in the division of psychology with my group mates for some project discussion. The whole corridor of offices are soooo straight that, every door looks the same. Thank goodness she help us a little with the project and simplify things instead of making it more difficult.

No comments: