Friday, August 5, 2011

Heart attack.

Upon hearing that there are not much tickets left. I hurry change my flight over without checking properly for the plans in Boston and Washington. But in the end, with much effort, I manage to book whatever there is. Luckily there are still availability, just that my domestic flights are way too expensive, it's okay, nothing beats the safety and the accompany. It is gonna be the first time I am out on the other end of the world alone. It's gonna be a little scary, but more to the exciting part. Party in the USA! An unexpected party though...

Thinking that I will be leaving in 10 days time made me very tensed. I just had my vaccine. For the next few days, it will be planning and getting ready for the trip. Really really few days. I hope to spend a little time catching up with my friends, but I think I have to give it a miss. Most importantly, I would want to spend time with my parents. Hai, so sad, haven't learn a little cooking from my mother yet. Will I get to cook in Canada? Hmmm... Time is running out.

I would really hope I can leave quietly this time. Sending people off has always been a sad thing to do.

No comments: