Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let me share with you my bus ride experience today!

Wow. I have reached the 300th posts on 30 – 3 -2010.

Anyway, I always love bus rides. I can rest my mind, or, I can reflect on what is done over the past period, or even, think of crappy stuff!

I am still thinking of the invisible Cheshire Cat and that cruel Red Queen. Such a wonderful movie!

Today I had breakfast with my Mum, after that I planned to stay at home for awhile to complete my homework. Nevertheless I left my house early to reach school. I was chasing after my bus when I am still in the middle of the road, waiting for cars to pass by before I can run towards the bus. I was still a distance away from the bus stop, but something just pushed me on and ran for the bus. And, the bus captain waited for me! When you put in effort to do something, the effort pays off. Just like what Karen mentioned before, the bus won’t have waited for me if I don’t make an attempt to run. But I was thinking, it could have been a coincidence as well, because the captain has to wait for the passing cars to pass by before he can divert to the main road. However, I beg to differ! When I cross the road, chasing for the bus, it was a red light before, which means that there are no passing cars. Therefore, I can conclude that, my effort pay off! (Sounds like an argument paragraph!)

My defence science lecture ended very early today, the lecturer was faster than I expected him to be. Had a bite for nuggets at Old Chang Kee before I headed off home. I didn’t want to chase after 2 179s because I have a strong instinct that 179 A is arriving. And indeed I was true! I board up the bus, the bus captain smiled at me, I returned the smile too! The bus was empty. How nice was it to be the first passenger of the ride. And I thought, how nice was it for me to board a bus with the only person in the very big bus, with only a captain driving me throughout. The first and last passenger of the journey! But, another 2 people went up the bus – spoiled my honour. 179 A bus captains always smile at me when I am the first passenger of his bus. HAHA. I had a crap: I notice NTU students were very graceful when they waited for their bus, be it shuttle bus or what. They will sit there patiently, and wait for the bus to slowly arrive, and will board patiently. Okay, I’m very bo liao but HAHA, just a thought to entertain myself.

As I alight, I was being fooled by my wishful thinking (though April Fool’s day hasn’t arrived), I was not the first passenger at all! Actually there were two more guys on the upper deck. Conclusion: never judge the capacity of the bus just by the lower deck. But seriously, the bus is so empty, why do they need to painstakingly climb up the deck and raise the CG of the bus? Luckily two more people boarded, which makes the number 4 > 2.

I went to take 174. This uncle reminds me of what happen yesterday and the day before. The day before, I was too engrossed in sms-ing my friends on the mobile till I didn’t notice that the bus captain is ready to start the bus. Then one uncle from the back “OI!” me. I thought, this bus capt just reached the interchange, he couldn’t be the one driving again. Then I almost went up to the wrong bus, instead if another which I didn’t notice. So embarrassing to be the first in queue. Another time was when I couldn’t open the sensored door. So I have to go by another way to get out of the terminal. The door couldn’t sense me! Then today, I knew that the bus wasn’t for boarding, there was this uncle who thought he can go up the bus, so when he wanted to head for the bus, the driver gestured, not for boarding! Haha, I can see his “sian-diao” face! Then after that, he was playing with the sensor light, abit irritating because he went to sense his hand under the sensor to maintain the door opening. Maybe he scared later he couldn’t go out of the terminal just like me. HAHAHA! He keep playing and playing, reminded me of what happen yesterday when I was heading home. Hur hur! But seeing one uncle being “sian-diao” after he almost boarded the wrong bus, he played with the sensor throughout that period!

Okay, I have wasted one and a half hour listening to comm. lecture and blogging. Seriously waste time but I think it’s quite important for me. I need to get started on my accounting, do pyp before I can decide whether it’s worth for my SU. Though I already made up my mind to SU it.

No comments: