Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sick always visit me during holidays

It was a rather enjoying trip to Genting. Except that I dislike the journey to and fro.

What a brilliant fireworks, it just shoots up on and on without stopping. Plus, there are two spots of fireworks and this time round we seen two at the same time. Last year, though we get a good spot from our hotel, we manage to see the big crowd watching the fireworks and the crackers. This time, although our hotels are not very good, we manage to get an even closer view of the fireworks. Even better than NDP's.

On the second day, we went to the Chin Swee Temple, found by Uncle Lim. Rather interesting place to visit. Though I don't really know the origins of the deities. But I have read through the origins of 18 Luo Hans, and the 10 chambers of hell. Interesting insight. As humans, we must do good deeds. What a sad thing is, we couldn't get a cable car ride down as they don't operate on weekdays. -_-" But we got a taxi down. Coincidentally, I hear the 2 most impactful songs played on the radio.

I think I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. First is flu, then is itchy throat. With all heatiness within my body. Next is gastric pain. For the past few weeks, I don't have any problems of gastric. Maybe because my emotions are taking away the pain?

Everytime like that. Whenever it's holidays. I will get sick. Hopefully it doesn't distract me from studies. I'm sorry, Hark. I will have to forgo you =(

No comments: