Friday, April 16, 2010

Last day seems like first day!

Time flies. It’s the last day of Sem 2 already, which means in 2 months time. I have successfully finished a year of my Uni course. It seems as though the first day was just yesterday. I didn’t get to enjoy some moments with my friends, the pleasure of listening to lectures wholeheartedly, the time when I put in my heart and effort to take down everything that teacher mentioned as they were going through tutorials that I have finished every question like last sem. I enjoyed every minute in sem 1 though I have night lessons two of the days. But there are friends around me accompanying me, showing their great care and concern to me. I feel loved. But not as if this sem they didn’t, but people have their own lives, me too. Last sem, I enjoyed going to BS classes, eating dinner with friends. I enjoyed going to tourism lecture, feel very relaxed when learning. Of course, there is somebody who accompanies me home every Thursday. Was looking forward to Wednesday and Thursday last time. Friday too, when I can have lunch with my friends and going home back together. This sem, I entered class most of the time without competing tutorials. So not like me. I dislike the feeling of waking up early for lectures. Dislike the feeling of pretending you have no problems but you have a lot of problems in your mind to deal with. Dislike the feeling of not having time to spend with my friends eating lunch or so on because of my back to back lessons. But now, everything has ended. Looking forward to a brand new beginning in year 2. A new life. A new environment to deal. Who knows, I may say bye bye to MAS already.

In conclusion, Sem 2 wasn’t smooth as I want it to be. Nevertheless, I am grateful to everybody who accompany me through the studying journey.

Today was a neutral day, not happy and not sad. MAS 114 lecture was boring as usual. Due to the down server of the SPMS printing room, there are no notes printed. Though I can say I understand everything during lecture, there’s nothing much for me to learn new things. Also, nobody to talk to me. HW 111A, the day… when people finished the course, and our group needs to wait till the last day for our presentation to be done. The presentation went smoothly, but as usual, I got most of the negative comments as compared to my other group mates. Hopefully I can pass. Well, I’m a lousy presenter, but well, I think I won’t ever get to present again. I hope. Perhaps if I take thesis and also in future if I get into NIE doing practical training. Had lunch with a friend, haha, thankfully got her around. We explored the MAS division because lesson ended early today before our 214 tutorial. I wanted to collect my quiz script but Prof Chan was not around. Then we walked so long before we reach my 114 tutor’s office. He put all the scripts outside the office for us to collect. Next we discovered some of the interesting places that give us another impression of SPMS. It’s a very pleasant place. Many nice places to study. Moreover, I really love the fact that there is music playing around the building. I have never seen a tutorial class with every single seats occupied by students, who are diligently taking down notes of what the tutor has got to say. He is a funny guy! At least I learnt quite a lot from the lesson. Next was my last French lesson, I like my French teacher. If I continue taking French 2, I hope my teacher will be her too! Surprisingly I was quite awake in her lesson when Isabella is half dozing off! Had a great laugh in the lesson as well! Language lessons are very nice and relaxed, just like how I love every Wednesday last sem taking my BS 1.

I went around MAS building to look for Prof chan, he told me somebody has already collected on my behalf. And I went to 114 tutor’s office again to help my sec sch cum jc cum ntu senior neighbor! I had always wanted to know her since I was in sec sch, but now she’s in the same uni as me, taking the same module as me. Today she asked me for her number, I was so happy! And also, she is my neighbor as well, staying in the same block as me. But all along, we don’t have chance to know each other. But iIt’s better to be late than never.

I took the free shuttle bus out on my way home after printing notes at HSS. I have successfully finished using the amount left in my expired cash card. Haha! I was had fond memories flowing back my mind when I take the shuttle bus. Perhaps, the scenery was so nice as the first time I took it out of school with some accompany. However, I was raining today. Hopefully I won’t get sick, feeling headache again, perhaps due to the slight drizzle on my head just now.. Jmfv sxwzex l.zwdcgb .phn gysxdewzhnexdc jm ecjmechu’fv tbdcgb gbl, exjmfv azjmgbyn exl,jisxl,huhydc jm gbk, k,uh gb yn dc p,qzexfv ec qz gb kmtc exdcju fvsxkm. Gyhngb azyn qzfvdcrfsxfc jmgb kmex, gbwzomdc dewzfcsx wzhuec jm azjmo,p. gtdc gvundcfvsx fvkm exhnll,,lkmfcgb hbkmjn!
Going for my tuition later. My principle is: going to give tuition when I’m tired, so that it will keep me awake and I’m doing something good for somebody. Then, the final hurdle has crossed. Now it’s time to settle down and study fully for my exams!

No comments: