Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Good luck to everyone taking exams!

Somehow, my clock says 9 Dec now. But I still don't feel a sense of urgency, at all! And I have been increasing my TV time these days. Watching 3 dramas while studying at the same time. Maybe I have been studying for the past few days that I don't have a sense of feeling anymore? It's just within 24 hours away from my paper. First paper, booboo LA. my weakest topic. But after I did some calculations practice and notes. I feel quite okay. I could have just understood more just that I am slow. 4 AUs =(

I still have many revisions yet to complete. Especially with the paper after LA, that's my most confident HP102 but the exam format doesn't really sound right with like definitions tested according to the prof. I hope I have more time to revise soon. I have been neglecting Malay and the most being abandoned of all is Calculus.

Looks like time management is important here.

No comments: