Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I am in a very bad mood today. Though nobody caused me to be in a frustration mood.

I woke up crying in the middle of the night, this symptom signals me that I am in a stressed up mood. Trying very hard to catch up my linear algebra and prob and stats. For the fact that everyone around me is doing so well, and that I have high expectations of myself lately, but I'm trying to lower it. People are just too competitive and greedy. I am worried I couldn't even maintain a second upper. I had a bad dream. So I cried and weap my tears. yes, in the midnight, for no reason. Weird.

It may be because I had so many things to do this week which supposed to be studying for the finals now. Malay oral, hp102 project, mas 215 assignment, mas 213 lab assignment.
I reached quite in time for my lab today, as I dropped off at hall 1 and took a C bus ride to spms. First frustration: Then, when I came in, this person, somebody who I knew from somebody, apparently, took my feng shui place, and apparently, he HOG TWO SEATS somemore during a formal lesson IN THE LAB when other students are trying to finish their stuff. 竟敢在本小妹子的地方撒野 !!! Though I understand that there are not so many people in the lab, but I just feel like telling him, "Can you please leave?" When I purposely sat beside him. I know this person didn't offend me or something, but that's something that offend my privacy and my territory.

I just faster leave the lab upon showing my answers, and thank goodness the tutor help me solve something in my labcode. What a frustated place...

I went to study and ate my lunch, have been craving for Western food and spaghetti sometime. But the chicken chop fats got stuck into my teeth, so irritating feeling. I kept going into the toilet and even bought a pear to chew see if it comes out. I studied for hp102 awhile, but, second frustation: I am just feeling so sleepy and worn out.

After my lesson, waited for a while before I went in for the track selection talk. Nothing much though, they are just things I have known from the website.

Can I just take a break and concentrate on my studies?

No comments: