Friday, January 28, 2011

I just finished submitting my INSTEP application, I just put 3 universities, of which 2 I am quite confident, or I should say, more willing to go. What a contradiction that my first choice uni last time now became my 3rd choice, which is my last choice. All because of the difference in system and that I couldn't really match courses. Now, one thing down! Another is to settle my timetable really fast.

I just met an angel today who is willing to take the small risk to drop defence science and take 35 for me, and then offer to swap index number with me. I hope this time round it's successful, because I don't have much time left considering the fact that I am going back on Wed and she's going back on Tuesday.

Unknowingly, my cough came back, majority due to the poor weather. I was thinking 24 degrees could do me this harm, what about negative degrees? I think I shall wrap myself in many many layers of wool. HAHA! I really hate coughs... asthmatic cough somemore with no phlegm, because the bronchi or what is blocked or whatever.

I just wish for my health to be well, nothing much...

No comments: