Sometimes I wonder, having too many electives is a good thingas you can choose to do what you want to do with it. But when it comes to course registration, it is indeed a headache.
Who in the right mind wants to take data analysis with computer as an elective, unless you are a computing student? If you are somebody wanting to minor in math, go take something else that is more relevant and easier!
Whatever my rant above, simply means that there is only one little vacancy left... and I have to change my core index to fit in that slot, which means that I cannot be fastest finger! ARgh... if I don't take it this semester, what else can I take?
OH YEAH! I just realised that today is the last day of electives balloting because tomorrow is the release of electives. Wahahahaha, seems like I still have some hope in that one slot!
Looking back, my timetable is really disgusting this semester... so many long breaks in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment